Click on an image below to see larger images of each silent auction item. Check back often as we continue to add silent auction items!
SILENT AUCTION RULES
- DO NOT write your name or phone number on the bid sheet. Use only the number assigned to you.
- Note that the opening bid on each item must equal or exceed the “minimum bid” specified. Each new bid must exceed the last entered bid on the bid sheet in order to be considered a valid bid.
- Bid sheets may not be removed from tables.
- Silent Auction Staff may disqualify your bid if you are blocking the bidder’s table.
- Silent auction bidding opens at 5:30pm and ends promptly at 7:45pm.
- Winning bids will be announced during the runway event by bidder number.
- Items from both the Silent Auction must be paid for and picked up before 10:00pm on the event date.
- Payments may be made by cash, personal check, Visa, MasterCard or American Express. Checks should be made payable to Goodwill Industries of Central North Carolina, Inc.
- All sales are final. All sales are “as is.” There is no warranty on silent auction or fashion auction items. No exchanges or refunds will be honored by Goodwill Industries of Central North Carolina, Inc. or the donor.
- Goodwill Industries of Central North Carolina, Inc. makes no express or implied warranties or representations of any kind with respect to the auction item or services. By his/her purchase, the buyer waives any claims for liability against Goodwill Industries of Central North Carolina, Inc. or the donor of the item/services for any personal damages to property that may result from the utilization of property and services.